I recently discovered this beautiful apartment complex in the Northwestern coast of Puerto Rico, while assisting a transferee moving to the Aguadilla area. This almost-new walk-up project called Puerta del Mar is located on a hilltop overlooking the ocean and the beautiful Crashboat beach. The typical apartment is a nicely sized 2 bedroom, 2 full baths apartment with a family room, living and dining area, kitchen and a foyer. Garden apartments as well as intermediate units offer a balcony, and all units come with 2 parking spaces. The complex has a security guard, two swimming pools (one of which is an Infinity pool overlooking the ocean) and a spacious clubhouse for activities. This condo is minutes away from the airport and Ramey Base, and is close away to the Lufthansa Technik, Johnson & Johnson and other pharmaceutical and aerospace industry companies which already operate in the area as well as those that will soon begin operations. Puerto Rico already hosts operations of companies such as Lockheed Martin, Honeywell Aerospace, among others.
New Year, New Home!
These three properties are now available for sale at Camino del Mar, a sought-after gated neighborhood just 8.5 miles away from/to Fort Buchanan and an approx. 1 mile away to a beach!
1. Short Sale! This house offers 4 bedrooms (master with a walk-in closet) and 2.5 baths, living, dining, kitchen, a laundry room in the 2nd story, a covered terrace, a big extra room in the first story (by the double carport area) and an ample backyard. It is located on corner lot at the end of a private dead-end street – just 5 houses in the street, and walking distance away to the community park with its recreational facilities. Selling for just $225,000 subject to the bank approval of a Short Sale.
2. A 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths two story house located on a dead-end street walking distance away from the community park. This house has an ample fenced backyard ideal for kids to play or for pets. Has security windows and doors in the first story. Living/dining, kitchen and a double carport. Priced at $245,000 with a $4,000 seller’s concession for buyer’s closing costs.
3. A corner house with an approx. 2,100 square feet of living area, 4 bedrooms (master with a walk-in closet), 3.5 baths, formal living and dining rooms, family room, kitchen and a separate laundry area, a covered terrace, an additional room in the first floor by the terrace which can be used as a home office, and double carport. Priced at $265,000 with a $5,000 seller’s concession for buyer’s closing costs.
For photos and more information of the properties, please send me an email to email@example.com or contact me at (787) 632-2404.
These homes are now available as of September 2014:
Marina Bahía – a gated community just 3 miles away from/to Fort Buchanan, this is a 2 story house with 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Fully equipped with kitchen and laundry appliances, security alarm, water reserve tank and a portable power generator. All windows and doors have been remodeled to Security, with frosted glasses. Community offers a basketball court and playgrounds for kids. For rent in just $1,300 per month, including HOA fees.
Cielo Dorado Village – gated community in the borderline between Dorado and Vega Alta, just 1 mile away (approx.) to the beach! This is a spacious duplex home with an approx. 2,050 square feet of living area, 3 bedrooms (with a large master/walk-in closet), 2.5 baths, equipped kitchen and laundry room, a/c units, an automatic power generator and a water reserve tank. Community offers a swimming pool, tennis and basketball courts, a small gym, playgrounds for kids, and a sand volleyball area. For rent in $1,475 per month, including HOA fees.
Las Palmas de Cerro Gordo – a gated community near Dorado and the beach. Beautiful 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths, two story house located on a private dead-end street. Master bedroom with a walk-in closet, laundry room upstairs, equipped kitchen and 5 a/c units, covered concrete terrace and an ample fenced backyard. Community offers a swimming pool, tennis and basketball courts, playgrounds for kids and a gazebo for activities. For rent in $1,400 per month, including HOA fees.
If you are coming soon for house hunting, please give me a call at (787) 632-2404 and I will gladly show you these homes. Thank you!
Camino del Mar is a sought-after gated neighborhood located just one mile away from the beach and eight miles away from Fort Buchanan/Metro Office Park/San Patricio where some federal agencies as well as multinational corporations have their headquarters! This community offers 24/7 security, a community park with swimming pool, a big covered basketball court, a tennis court, playgrounds for kids, and an air conditioned clubhouse for activities. This neighborhood is located halfway between San Juan and Dorado.
Three (3) excellent homes are now being offered for sale if you are planning to relocate soon to Puerto Rico:
1. An Enlarged corner lot home in a private dead-end street! Two level, originally a 3 bedroom model, it has an added 4th bedroom. Family room, and concrete covered terrace. 449 square meters lot, with sufficient space for a pool if you want it on your own backyard or else use the BIG swimming pool and recreational facilities located just steps away! It has a BIG BONUS ROOM in the first floor which can be used as a GAME ROOM, HOME OFFICE or can be prepared as a 5th bedroom for a handicap person or guest room. Just reduced from $255,000 to $249,750.
2. A Move-in ready, remodeled and spacious home with an approximate 2,100 square feet of living area, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, family room and more! Almost in front of the property is the community park with a BIG swimming pool – don’t pay over $130 of monthly pool maintenance when all facilities are included in just $90 per month of HOA fees! This home features an automatic 20KW power generator, five (5) INVERTER a/c split units and a 600 gallon water reserve tank! Just reduced on April 2014 to $265,000 or best offer!
3. Largest model at Camino del Mar, a spacious, 2 level home with an approx. 2,418 sq ft of gross living area in a 480 square meters lot! Wooden floors in first level, remodeled kitchen with an Island, separate laundry room, big master suite with big walk-in closet. Fully Equipped, including a power generator with automatic transfer switch! Park is located a few yards away! This property owes an approximate $350,000, serious offers in the high $200s by pre-approved buyers may be submitted to the bank for a SHORT SALE approval!
You have been transferred for work to Puerto Rico. You do have to find a place for you and your family to live, but you are not 100% sure about buying.
Why it makes more sense to buy and not to rent?
– You will be able to deduct all interest you pay on your mortgage in next year tax return. This could mean an approximate $3,000 in tax savings per year for a $80,000 annual income level. In case you are renting, you will not only be paying this $3,000 more in taxes (could mean $15,000 on a 5 year stay in the Island), but in addition, the one that will be deducting the interest on his mortgage is the landlord.
– With today´s low interest rates (you can obtain a fixed 30 year interest rate as low as 3.625% and a 2.875% on a 15 year on a Fannie Mae Conforming loan), you will be putting more money towards principal. This could mean paying an approximate $30,000 in principal over a 5 year stay in the Island when you get a 30 year mortgage, and an approximate $75,000 in principal over same time period when you get a 15 year mortgage. If you rent, you will sadly be paying your landlord´s principal.
-When the time comes for your transfer out of the Island, most probably your employer will give you a bonus at the moment you sell, whereas if you rent you don´t get such a bonus.
Please feel free to contact me at my office (787) 294-0574 or cel phone (787) 632-2404. Elliot Estebanez, Real Estate Broker from Inmobal Real Estate.
Sought-after community located minutes away from San Juan and Ft Buchanan. Located just one mile away from a beautiful beach. Community offers 24/7 security and recreational facilities such as swimming pool, tennis courts, a big covered basketball court, an air-conditioned clubhouse for activities, a walking trail and playgrounds for kids.
We have these excellent properties available for sale:
- A two story, model Elegante home with an approx. 2,418 sq ft of GLA and a 384 sq meters lot. It features 4 bedrooms including a master suite with walk-in closet and double vanity bath, 2.5 baths, separate formal living and dining rooms, an informal dining room area, an extended family room, a country-style kitchen with wood cabinets and a pantry, independent laundry room, a double carport with an added storage area, an L-Shaped salt water swimming pool with jacuzzi, a covered terrace and coralina flooring throughout the whole backyard that needs little to no maintenance. Property is located on a private dead-end street. Reduced from $319,500 to $303,000 with a $5,000 seller´s concession for closing costs! If you qualify, you can obtain an FHA, Fannie Mae Conforming or VA loan with a very low fixed interest rate.
- A two story, model San Juan home with an approx. 1,900 sq ft of GLA and a 372 sq meters lot. It features 4 bedrooms including a spacious master suite (no walk-in closet, but it has 3 normal closets), 2.5 baths, living and dining room, a remodeled kitchen with an Island and granite countertops, a dinette or informal dining area, an added family room, a swimming pool, a covered concrete terrace, a double carport with an added bonus room with windows which can be used as a storage or a home office. An extra driveway was added in the side patio which can accomodate an additional two cars. Property has high efficiency, energy saving appliances such as 6 Inverter a/c units, a gas stove and a gas clothes dryer. Asking $295,000.
- A two story, model Metropolitana home with an approx. 1,884 sq ft of GLA and a 384 sq meters lot. It features 4 bedrooms including a spacious master suite (with a walk-in-closet and a full bath), living and dining room, a remodeled kitchen with granite tops and a family room, a swimming pool and a jacuzzi, a concrete terrace, a full bath for the swimming pool and patio area, a double carport with an added bonus room which can also be used as home office or storage. Walking distance from the community park and recreational facilities. Asking $299,000 or best offer.
You can see photos of these excellent properties at www.inmobalpr.com. If you want more information, please feel free to contact Elliot Estebanez from Inmobal Real Estate at (787) 294-0574 office, (787) 632-2404 cel.
Reduced on 3/19/12 from $169,900 to $165,000, on 6/4/12 to $159,900 and on 9/2/12 to $154,900 or best offer! Playa Linda is a small condo complex in Ocean Drive Street, just steps to the Beach! Corner Garden apartment without any stairs! Partial ocean view from the balcony and living room. 2
bedrooms & 1 bath, kitchen with laundry area. Equipped and furnished. Hurricane wind resistant windows and doors. 1 Parking space right in front of apt. HOA maintenance fee is only $75 per month.